MOLYKOTE 3451 Chemical Resistant
Bearing Grease is an exceptional antifriction bearing lubricant especially
designed for applications that experience a wide range of temperatures, loads and speeds. It is particularly useful in bearings exposed to harsh chemicals or solvents, bearings used at high speeds and bearings subjected to heavy loads. MOLYKOTE 3451 Bearing Grease
can be used on: Chemical mixers, Needle bearings in circuit breakers, Pumps, Processing equipment, Fuel- and solvent-handling, Sealed-for-life bearings that must operate at high speeds, heavy loads, and high and low temperatures.
Features & Highlights
- Provides superior resistance to most chemicals, good loadcarrying ability, effective in high temperatures.
- Is compatible with most gaskets, seals and packings.
- Resist washout by water, fuels, oils and solvents.
- Resists deterioration by solvents, acids, chlorides and other severe chemicals as well as low-pressure steam and condensate.
- Temperature from -40 to 450°F (-40 to 232°C).
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Corning, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.