Utilizing the latest advances in lubricant technology, this rugged, heavy duty multi-purpose lubricant is formulated to extend lubrication schedules while providing maximum lubrication in the most severe operating conditions such as water, heat, speed, pressure and shock-loading. Two independent tackifying systems provide outstanding adhesion (clingability) and cohesion to withstand shockloading. This full bodied lubricant is fully water resistant and will not wash out of bearings, pins, and bushings, even under constant water spray. The special thickening agents are unsurpassed in heat resistance and actually contribute to the anti-wear capabilities of this versatile, multi-purpose lubricant. The semi-synthetic nature of this formulation resists the emulsifying (leaching) effect of down coiler applications and the similar effect of rolling oil solutions found in the hot and cold metal rolling industry. Because of its excellent mechanical and thermal stability, this lubricant consistently reduces product usage by extending lubrication intervals several times that of conventional lubricants. Great for use in all car and truck makes including: mazda hyundai honda chevy cheverolet kia nissan ford mercedes benz lexus toyota freightliner kw kenworth international gmc saab volvo harley davidson suzuki infinity bently roll royce range rover hummer cadillac lincoln, Isuzu Tractors: John Deere Case Kubota Simplicity Craftsman MTD Cub Cadet Husqvarna Lawn Boy
Features & Highlights
- COMMON USES-Sand rail racer cv half axle, dune buggy, race cars, racing truck, semi fifth wheels, king pin, universal joints, flexible coupling, belt filter presses, chassis points, rotating biological contractors, open gears, chains and sprockets, garage doors, rv, campers, vans, suv, atv, boat wheel bearings, snowmobiles, wave runners, jet skis, goose neck trailers, lawn mowers.
- STEEL MILL USES-Excellent for use in the down coiler bearings, wedges and/or links of the Generation II Hot Strip Mills and also cold roll applications exposed to hot rolling oil solutions found in the steel and aluminum industry, earth-moving equipment, backhoe, excavator, bobcat, payloader dump/cement trucks
- 488-2 will not dry out over extended and rugged use. Universal for hot and cold temperatures. It is recommendedto obtain maximum durability in slow moving applications where low ambient temperatures will not make pumping difficult
- USDA APPROVED-This product is certified to contain no chlorinated naphtalenes, lead anphthanates or chlorinated biphenyls. Also comes in 50 tube cases, 420 lb drums, 120 lb drums, and 40 lb buckets
- Will Not Wash Out, Excellent Thermal Stability, Withstand Shock-Loading, Very Tacky, Reduces Maintenance, Seals Out Contaminates, No Oil Separation, Cooler Running Bearings
|Manufacturer:||Steelco Industrial Lubricants, Inc|
|Brand:||Steelco Industrial Lubricants, Inc|
|Part Number:||488-1-10T 10 Tube Case|
|Publisher:||Steelco Industrial Lubricants, Inc|
|Studio:||Steelco Industrial Lubricants, Inc|
|MPN:||488-1-10T 10 Tube Case|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Steelco Industrial Lubricants, Inc, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 2009242, ean: 0077472134212,
MOLYKOTE 3451 Chemical Resistant
Bearing Grease is an exceptional antifriction bearing lubricant especially
designed for applications that experience a wide range of temperatures, loads and speeds. It is particularly useful in bearings exposed to har...